C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. C20 has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. One C20 token can now be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox and IDEX. During the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $50.93 or 0.00719362 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00171044 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036477 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00047765 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 launched on October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. C20’s official website is crypto20.com. The official message board for C20 is medium.crypto20.com. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.