C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. One C20 token can currently be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007023 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.84 or 0.00676543 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014748 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014145 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00174133 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00036840 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00049706 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 Token Profile
C20 was first traded on October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. C20’s official message board is medium.crypto20.com. C20’s official website is crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not presently possible to purchase C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.