Change (CURRENCY:CAG) traded down 8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, Change has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar. Change has a market capitalization of $5.17 million and $16,581.00 worth of Change was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Change token can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001956 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.35 or 0.00763359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00170876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036268 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00047683 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Change’s genesis date was September 9th, 2017. Change’s total supply is 79,184,116 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,109,987 tokens. Change’s official Twitter account is @changefinance and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Change is /r/getchange and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Change’s official website is getchange.com. Change’s official message board is medium.com/@changebank.
Change Token Trading
Change can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Change directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Change must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Change using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Change Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Change and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.