Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, Civic has traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $73.04 million and approximately $4.78 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Civic token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00003069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, AEX, Gate.io and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.83 or 0.00674400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014391 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00178637 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036371 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00049876 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Civic’s genesis date was July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. The official website for Civic is www.civic.com. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Gate.io, OKEx, COSS, Mercatox, EtherDelta, BigONE, HitBTC, Liqui, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Poloniex, AEX, Radar Relay, Huobi, Bittrex, Livecoin and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.