Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, Civic has traded 9.7% higher against the dollar. One Civic token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00003013 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, Livecoin and AEX. Civic has a market capitalization of $72.87 million and approximately $5.04 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.11 or 0.00681531 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00173931 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00036083 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00050584 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Civic’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 342,699,966 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, AEX, Liqui, Upbit, BigONE, OKEx, Gate.io, Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, Radar Relay, ChaoEX, Kucoin, Livecoin, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Civic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.