Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM ET on March 16th. Clams has a market capitalization of $9.60 million and approximately $30,235.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Clams coin can currently be purchased for $3.25 or 0.00046490 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Poloniex, Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last week, Clams has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00189699 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00128613 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00051559 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001664 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.69 or 0.00109960 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00183508 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003046 BTC.
Clams Coin Profile
CLAM is a coin. It launched on May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,649,937 coins and its circulating supply is 2,953,051 coins. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Clams
Clams can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Clams directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Clams must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clams and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.