COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 8th. One COSS token can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00003465 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and COSS. COSS has a total market capitalization of $15.76 million and $1.20 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, COSS has traded up 33% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.13 or 0.00673944 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014608 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00175656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035737 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050642 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
COSS was first traded on September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 104,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,047,195 tokens. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. COSS’s official website is coss.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and COSS. It is not possible to buy COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.