Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $31.39 million and approximately $118,666.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Counterparty has traded up 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for about $12.00 or 0.00172674 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and Zaif.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,949.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.34 or 0.09331730 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00026887 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.99 or 0.01842180 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00021119 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00016644 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002819 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003861 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002251 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008313 BTC.
Counterparty (CRYPTO:XCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,616,639 coins. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Counterparty’s official message board is counterpartytalk.org. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Counterparty DEX, Bittrex, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Counterparty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.