Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Creditbit has a market capitalization of $3.09 million and approximately $43,809.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Creditbit has traded 9.5% higher against the dollar. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00002627 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $319.11 or 0.04488830 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003728 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013891 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007768 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00060574 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Creditbit Token Profile
CRB is a token. It launched on November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,568,774 tokens. The official website for Creditbit is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creditbit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.