CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 16th. One CrowdCoin coin can now be bought for $0.58 or 0.00008251 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. During the last week, CrowdCoin has traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. CrowdCoin has a market capitalization of $801,643.00 and approximately $14,171.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00085235 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007250 BTC.
CrowdCoin (CRYPTO:CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 29th, 2017. CrowdCoin’s total supply is 1,739,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,389,300 coins. The official website for CrowdCoin is crowdcoin.site. CrowdCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrowdCoin_CRC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CrowdCoin is /r/CrowdCoinChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to purchase CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CrowdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.