Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, Cryptonex has traded 11.3% higher against the dollar. One Cryptonex coin can currently be bought for $5.17 or 0.00073186 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit. Cryptonex has a market capitalization of $233.51 million and approximately $1.29 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.11 or 0.00681531 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00173931 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00036083 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00050584 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Cryptonex’s genesis date was August 11th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 106,639,778 coins and its circulating supply is 45,202,153 coins. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cryptonex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.