CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 17th. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.83 or 0.00011595 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CVCoin has a total market cap of $8.13 million and approximately $9,019.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CVCoin has traded up 49% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.79 or 0.00740954 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00172792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00036461 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00046792 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CVCoin was first traded on May 18th, 2017. CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,837,033 tokens. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CVCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.