CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 3:00 AM ET on March 16th. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for approximately $0.0748 or 0.00001080 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinbene, Bibox, Binance and Huobi. During the last week, CyberMiles has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $47.39 million and $8.93 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.14 or 0.01678560 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007396 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003913 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007953 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015888 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00024062 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002413 BTC.
CyberMiles (CMT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 633,879,774 tokens. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official website is cm.5miles.com. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CometCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency created to provide ease-of-access to users new to the crypto community. CMT can be send anywhere in the world, for a small fee and almost instantly. “
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Coinbene, Binance and Bibox. It is not presently possible to buy CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberMiles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.