Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $307.08 or 0.04344060 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Altcoin Trader, Upbit and Kraken. Dash has a market capitalization of $2.46 billion and approximately $58.14 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dash has traded 4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012775 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007628 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015700 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012919 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Condensate (RAIN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Dash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 19th, 2014. Dash’s total supply is 7,998,537 coins. Dash’s official Twitter account is @Dashpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dash’s official website is www.dash.org. Dash’s official message board is www.dash.org/forum. The Reddit community for Dash is /r/dashpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: xBTCe, Gate.io, BTC Trade UA, Braziliex, Bittylicious, Bitcoin Indonesia, OKEx, WEX, HitBTC, Qryptos, Tidex, Kraken, Liqui, Upbit, Koineks, Bittrex, Coinroom, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Coinsquare, Bisq, Exrates, CryptoBridge, COSS, C-CEX, CEX.IO, Cryptopia, BitBay, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Mercatox, Exmo, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Altcoin Trader, Cryptox, Binance, Abucoins, Huobi, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade, Cryptomate, Livecoin, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, CoinEx, AEX, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Coingi, Bitsane, SouthXchange, Quoine, BitFlip, Bithumb, LocalTrade and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to purchase Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.