Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Datawallet token can now be bought for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000385 BTC on exchanges. Datawallet has a total market capitalization of $10.50 million and approximately $237,212.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Datawallet has traded up 5.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.27 or 0.00674752 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00176471 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035790 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050688 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. The official website for Datawallet is datawallet.com. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Datawallet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datawallet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datawallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datawallet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.