Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, Datum has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. One Datum token can now be bought for $0.0218 or 0.00000307 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Huobi, COSS and AEX. Datum has a market cap of $18.11 million and approximately $1.89 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007052 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.87 or 0.00675414 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00174162 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00035953 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00050263 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum launched on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,635,545 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Datum is datum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Huobi, OKEx, AEX and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.