Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 17th. Datum has a total market capitalization of $17.61 million and $1.89 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Datum has traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar. One Datum token can currently be bought for $0.0212 or 0.00000301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, AEX, COSS and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007154 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.98 or 0.00709658 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00171893 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036357 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00049392 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum was first traded on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,635,545 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Datum’s official website is datum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Huobi, OKEx, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.