Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Datum has a total market capitalization of $17.68 million and $1.77 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0213 or 0.00000306 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, EtherDelta, AEX and COSS. During the last seven days, Datum has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $46.84 or 0.00673496 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014383 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00178101 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00035545 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00052684 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
Datum launched on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,635,545 tokens. The official website for Datum is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, OKEx, EtherDelta, COSS and Huobi. It is not currently possible to purchase Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.