Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded up 7.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. Delphy has a market cap of $27.37 million and $978,039.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Delphy has traded 1.3% lower against the dollar. One Delphy token can now be purchased for about $0.71 or 0.00010155 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.83 or 0.00673275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014354 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00177882 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00035753 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00053241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Delphy Token Profile
Delphy’s genesis date was August 30th, 2016. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,750,005 tokens. Delphy’s official website is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Delphy must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delphy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.