Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. In the last week, Diamond has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $16.01 million and $11,855.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $5.87 or 0.00083002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinsMarkets and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $306.48 or 0.04330900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00036010 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00053738 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.65 or 0.00715754 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00020036 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00075331 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00056109 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00032102 BTC.
Diamond (DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,726,104 coins. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Diamond’s official website is bit.diamonds.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinsMarkets and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.