DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 17th. One DigiPulse token can currently be bought for approximately $2.33 or 0.00032778 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, DigiPulse has traded up 28.9% against the U.S. dollar. DigiPulse has a market cap of $3.27 million and $51,502.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.63 or 0.00768389 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014050 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.20 or 0.00171576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036121 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00046984 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DigiPulse’s total supply is 16,718,085 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,402,641 tokens. DigiPulse’s official website is www.digipulse.io. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO.
Buying and Selling DigiPulse
DigiPulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase DigiPulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiPulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigiPulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigiPulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.