DigiPulse (CURRENCY:DGPT) traded down 17% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One DigiPulse token can now be bought for approximately $2.58 or 0.00036783 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, DigiPulse has traded up 51.2% against the dollar. DigiPulse has a total market capitalization of $3.61 million and approximately $40,752.00 worth of DigiPulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.27 or 0.00674752 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014261 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00176471 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035790 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050688 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DigiPulse Token Profile
DigiPulse’s total supply is 16,718,085 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,402,641 tokens. DigiPulse’s official website is www.digipulse.io. DigiPulse’s official Twitter account is @DigiPulseIO.
DigiPulse Token Trading
DigiPulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase DigiPulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiPulse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigiPulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for DigiPulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigiPulse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.