DigitalDevelopersFund (CURRENCY:DDF) traded down 6.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. DigitalDevelopersFund has a total market capitalization of $370,528.00 and approximately $1,430.00 worth of DigitalDevelopersFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, DigitalDevelopersFund has traded 14.9% higher against the dollar. One DigitalDevelopersFund token can now be purchased for $0.0724 or 0.00001035 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.13 or 0.00673944 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014608 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00175656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00035737 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050642 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
DigitalDevelopersFund launched on June 27th, 2017. DigitalDevelopersFund’s total supply is 6,428,932 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,118,307 tokens. DigitalDevelopersFund’s official Twitter account is @DigitalDevFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalDevelopersFund’s official website is www.digitaldevelopersfund.com.
DigitalDevelopersFund Token Trading
DigitalDevelopersFund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy DigitalDevelopersFund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalDevelopersFund must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalDevelopersFund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalDevelopersFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalDevelopersFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.