Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Dollarcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Dollarcoin has a market cap of $126,311.00 and $49.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dollarcoin has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,093.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.05 or 0.09299040 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00027272 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00172761 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $130.11 or 0.01838590 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00020998 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00016515 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003877 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002086 BTC.
Dollarcoin Coin Profile
Dollarcoin (DLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dollarcoin ia Proof of Work cryptocurrency. It uses the SHA256 algorithm and has a 6% premine. “
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Dollarcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dollarcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dollarcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.