Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 17th. One Dovu token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0601 or 0.00000850 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and EtherDelta. Dovu has a market cap of $3.83 million and $780.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dovu has traded down 0.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $50.87 or 0.00719251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014111 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00171247 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036408 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00047685 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dovu launched on August 24th, 2017. Dovu’s total supply is 963,761,390 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,793,250 tokens. Dovu’s official Twitter account is @dovuapi. The Reddit community for Dovu is /r/dovu and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dovu’s official message board is blog.dovu.io. The official website for Dovu is dovu.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dovu must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dovu and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.