Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. One Dragonchain token can currently be bought for $0.71 or 0.00010164 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, EtherDelta and Token Store. Over the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded 13% higher against the US dollar. Dragonchain has a market cap of $169.42 million and approximately $931,874.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.09 or 0.00673587 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014275 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00178579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00036213 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00050645 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dragonchain’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dragonchain was originally developed at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented 1 publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group . The platform was later released as open 2 source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016. Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications onto a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The Dragonchain Foundation, a Non-Profit Corporation was created in January of 2017 to maintain ownership and responsibility of the open source code. The Dragonchain team is now in the process of launching a commercial entity to build a serverless architecture blockchain platform, and an incubator. The combination of serverless and blockchain technologies is unique and tremendously valuable. The timing of the Dragonchain platform launch is highly strategic to benefit from explosive growth of cloud computing over the last few years and the emerging wave of Blockchain solutions entering proof of concept stage across enterprises. “
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Gate.io, IDEX, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Tidex and Token Store. It is not currently possible to purchase Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dragonchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.