Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 16th. One Einsteinium coin can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002444 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. Einsteinium has a total market cap of $37.16 million and $1.74 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded up 14.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $116.80 or 0.01665110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007303 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008153 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004577 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015636 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00023026 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
Einsteinium (EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 216,751,414 coins. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Einsteinium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.