Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. During the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar. Einsteinium has a market capitalization of $36.43 million and $1.85 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Einsteinium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002418 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $116.68 or 0.01679030 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007423 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003923 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007944 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00017479 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004547 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00024308 BTC.
Einsteinium (EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 216,749,154 coins. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Einsteinium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.