Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Energycoin has a total market capitalization of $8.40 million and $13,452.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Energycoin has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. One Energycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0689 or 0.00000964 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.68 or 0.00191267 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00020201 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009200 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Energycoin Coin Profile
Energycoin (CRYPTO:ENRG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2014. Energycoin’s total supply is 121,777,025 coins. The Reddit community for Energycoin is /r/energycoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Energycoin’s official Twitter account is @energycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Energycoin’s official website is energycoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Energycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.