Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 8th. Energycoin has a market cap of $8.14 million and approximately $11,032.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Energycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0668 or 0.00000953 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Energycoin has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00189874 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019606 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009123 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Energycoin (ENRG) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2014. Energycoin’s total supply is 121,775,905 coins. The Reddit community for Energycoin is /r/energycoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Energycoin is energycoin.eu. Energycoin’s official Twitter account is @energycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.