ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. ETHLend has a market cap of $44.55 million and approximately $707,987.00 worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0410 or 0.00000590 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007048 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.84 or 0.00674232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014336 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00178679 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036188 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00050148 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
ETHLend launched on November 30th, 2017. ETHLend’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,086,132,884 tokens. ETHLend’s official website is ethlend.io. ETHLend’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. The Reddit community for ETHLend is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ETHLend’s official Twitter account is @ethlend1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance, EtherDelta, Bibox and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETHLend and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.