Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. One Everex token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00014705 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Tidex and BX Thailand. Everex has a market capitalization of $16.84 million and approximately $2.00 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Everex has traded down 2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002915 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.83 or 0.00674792 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014375 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014396 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00177999 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00035908 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054232 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
Everex launched on September 29th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Everex is blog.everex.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox, IDEX, BX Thailand, Tidex and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.