First Bitcoin Capital (CURRENCY:BITCF) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 8th. First Bitcoin Capital has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of First Bitcoin Capital was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One First Bitcoin Capital token can currently be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002460 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, First Bitcoin Capital has traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.87 or 0.00729742 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014642 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014052 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00172980 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036449 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00047592 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
First Bitcoin Capital Profile
First Bitcoin Capital’s total supply is 3,415,923 tokens. The official website for First Bitcoin Capital is bitcoincapitalcorp.com.
Buying and Selling First Bitcoin Capital
First Bitcoin Capital can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase First Bitcoin Capital directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade First Bitcoin Capital must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase First Bitcoin Capital using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for First Bitcoin Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for First Bitcoin Capital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.