FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. FirstBlood has a total market capitalization of $13.88 million and $690,885.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002340 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, Liqui and OKEx. Over the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007056 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $46.73 or 0.00674950 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014318 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014437 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00179326 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00036040 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00049778 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, BigONE, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bittrex, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstBlood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.