FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. FirstBlood has a total market capitalization of $13.98 million and $522,175.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded down 5.3% against the dollar. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00002330 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.70 or 0.00694614 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014241 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00172996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035846 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00050221 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
FirstBlood was first traded on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstBlood and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.