FuelCoin (CURRENCY:FC2) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. FuelCoin has a market capitalization of $582,772.00 and $0.00 worth of FuelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FuelCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One FuelCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013021 BTC.
- WMCoin (WMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
FuelCoin (FC2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2014. FuelCoin’s total supply is 101,691,328 coins. FuelCoin’s official Twitter account is @fuelcoinNEWS. The official website for FuelCoin is www.fuelcoin.org.
Buying and Selling FuelCoin
FuelCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy FuelCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FuelCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FuelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FuelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.