Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. Gambit has a total market capitalization of $8.35 million and approximately $1,615.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gambit has traded up 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be bought for about $6.95 or 0.00097510 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.31 or 0.00705576 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 32.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006479 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003832 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001665 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00031570 BTC.
Gambit is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gambit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.