GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last week, GameCredits has traded 3.3% higher against the dollar. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for $1.11 or 0.00015658 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Bit-Z, Allcoin and OpenLedger DEX. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $71.13 million and approximately $1.30 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.11 or 0.01673300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007377 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003937 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008198 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00024386 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002430 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. GameCredits’ official website is gamecredits.com. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Allcoin, OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, YoBit, Bittrex, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.