GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 16th. Over the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $4.99 million and $20,435.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeoCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.57 or 0.00022526 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00044713 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
GeoCoin Coin Profile
GEO is a coin. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,170,387 coins. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GeoCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.