GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, GeoCoin has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar. GeoCoin has a market capitalization of $4.98 million and $22,159.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeoCoin coin can now be bought for $1.57 or 0.00022060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014390 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00041999 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
GEO is a coin. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,170,387 coins. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin. GeoCoin’s official website is geocoin.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GeoCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.