GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. Over the last week, GlobalBoost-Y has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be bought for about $0.0085 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. GlobalBoost-Y has a market capitalization of $119,070.00 and $110.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,092.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $402.59 or 0.05681950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.38 or 0.09291980 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.29 or 0.01669430 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $172.64 or 0.02436510 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.95 or 0.00196895 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.37 or 0.00597960 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00074598 BTC.
BSTY is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 14,069,974 coins. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is www.globalboost.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “BSTY brings a completely new algorithm to the digital currency scene, and combines it with our real products, real company, and visible & accountable leadership. They aim to improve the acceptance of digital money, providing a safe & attractive investment using Yescrypt as POW – which is ASIC and FGPA resistant.. “
Buying and Selling GlobalBoost-Y
GlobalBoost-Y can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GlobalBoost-Y must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GlobalBoost-Y and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.