Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 8th. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can currently be purchased for $0.22 or 0.00003050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gold Pressed Latinum has a total market cap of $55,618.00 and $141.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $318.91 or 0.04486270 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036485 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00053715 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.50 or 0.00710453 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00020008 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.34 or 0.00075063 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00055895 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00032051 BTC.
About Gold Pressed Latinum
Gold Pressed Latinum (GPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. Gold Pressed Latinum’s official website is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Gold Pressed Latinum Coin Trading
Gold Pressed Latinum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Gold Pressed Latinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gold Pressed Latinum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Pressed Latinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.