Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last seven days, Golem has traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Golem token can now be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002932 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Abucoins, Poloniex and Huobi. Golem has a total market cap of $174.19 million and approximately $6.12 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.35 or 0.00763359 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.17 or 0.00170876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00036268 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00047683 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 834,262,000 tokens. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official website is golem.network. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bittrex, Exrates, Abucoins, Tidex, Liqui, Cobinhood, Huobi, CryptoDerivatives, Upbit, Gate.io, Heat Wallet, Tux Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.