Golos (CURRENCY:GOLOS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on March 16th. During the last seven days, Golos has traded 7.7% higher against the dollar. Golos has a market capitalization of $7.55 million and $13,947.00 worth of Golos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golos coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0607 or 0.00000870 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001382 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003039 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 33.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020546 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005070 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002366 BTC.
GOLOS uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2016. Golos’ total supply is 124,518,891 coins. Golos’ official Twitter account is @goloschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golos’ official website is golos.io. The official message board for Golos is vk.com/goloschain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain-based social network for Russian-speaking people. It is a spin-off from the Steemit system. Steem owns 10% of the Golos. “
Buying and Selling Golos
Golos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Golos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golos must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.