Grantcoin (CURRENCY:GRT) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 8th. Grantcoin has a market capitalization of $589,991.00 and $0.00 worth of Grantcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Grantcoin has traded up 9.5% against the US dollar. One Grantcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001143 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Grantcoin is a Pow coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 23rd, 2015. Grantcoin’s total supply is 10,043,672,953 coins and its circulating supply is 43,672,953 coins. The Reddit community for Grantcoin is /r/MannaCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grantcoin’s official Twitter account is @grantcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grantcoin’s official website is www.mannabase.com.
Grantcoin Coin Trading
Grantcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Grantcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grantcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grantcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grantcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grantcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.