HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 17th. One HEAT coin can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003176 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX. HEAT has a market cap of $7.62 million and approximately $3,517.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded up 13.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007153 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $55.64 or 0.00777961 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013967 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00172037 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00036643 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00136787 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030201 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 33,532,960 coins. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for HEAT is heatledger.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to purchase HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HEAT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.