High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. One High Voltage coin can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00005700 BTC on major exchanges. High Voltage has a total market cap of $593,866.00 and $3,300.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, High Voltage has traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002603 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- FlavorCoin (FLVR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom [Futures] (BCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00588762 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001196 BTC.
High Voltage Profile
High Voltage is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin. The official website for High Voltage is www.highvoltagecoin.tech.
High Voltage Coin Trading
High Voltage can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy High Voltage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire High Voltage must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy High Voltage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.