Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 16th. In the last week, Hshare has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. Hshare has a total market capitalization of $223.94 million and approximately $12.56 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hshare coin can currently be purchased for about $5.23 or 0.00074960 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CoolCoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00020117 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 52.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded down 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
HSR uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,835,936 coins. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Hshare is h.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Hshare
Hshare can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, EXX, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Coinnest, C-CEX, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, ACX, Huobi, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Binance, Trade Satoshi, CoolCoin, OKEx and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hshare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.