Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on March 16th. In the last seven days, Ink has traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ink has a market cap of $28.64 million and approximately $2.69 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink token can currently be bought for $0.0617 or 0.00000888 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, ZB.COM, EXX and Lbank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $46.84 or 0.00673496 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014383 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00178101 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00035545 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00052684 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 463,910,527 tokens. The official website for Ink is ink.one. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ink’s official message board is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ink
Ink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, BigONE, EXX, Gate.io, Coinnest, Lbank and ZB.COM. It is not presently possible to buy Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ink and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.