ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on March 16th. During the last seven days, ION has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar. ION has a total market capitalization of $48.36 million and approximately $6.28 million worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can currently be purchased for $2.35 or 0.00033701 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00133973 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003512 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00017906 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011920 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006098 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- BigUp (BIGUP) traded down 45.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Rubies (RBIES) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000246 BTC.
ION (ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,497,494 coins and its circulating supply is 20,597,494 coins. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.